- Morris Animal Foundation’s Golden Retriever Lifetime Study is the first project to come from the Canine Lifetime Health Project.
- It is the largest and most comprehensive observational study ever attempted in veterinary medicine in the United States.
- Researchers are working to identify the factors associated with development of cancer and other major diseases in dogs.
- Identifying and understanding these risks is the first step toward better prevention, diagnosis and treatment of disease.
- Every dog, every owner, every veterinarian makes a difference in this ground-breaking study by providing information to Morris Animal Foundation.
- Researchers will use information from the enrolled 3,000+ dogs to investigate associations between risk factors—like genetics, nutrition, environment and lifestyle— and major health outcomes, especially cancer.
Are you interested in supporting the study? Help us fund this groundbreaking research.