- Morris Animal Foundation’s Golden Retriever Lifetime Study is the first project to come from the Canine Lifetime Health Project.
- It is the largest and most comprehensive observational study ever attempted in veterinary medicine in the United States.
- Researchers are working to identify the factors associated with development of cancer and other major diseases in dogs.
- Identifying and understanding these risks is the first step toward better prevention, diagnosis and treatment of disease.
- Every dog, every owner, every veterinarian makes a difference in this ground-breaking study by providing information to Morris Animal Foundation.
- Researchers will use information from the enrolled 3,000+ dogs to investigate how genetics, nutrition, environment and lifestyle impact major health outcomes, especially cancer.
Are you interested in supporting the study? Help us fund this groundbreaking research.