- It’s a chance for dog owners (like you) and veterinarians to express their interest in participating in veterinary research with the goal of helping dogs live longer, healthier lives.
- Morris Animal Foundation’s Canine Lifetime Health Project pairs registered owners, dogs and veterinarians with research studies to advance the prevention and treatment of important canine diseases.
- You can make a difference in dogs’ lives.
- You and your dog can be citizen scientists.
- You can help researchers better understand the diseases that threaten the health of dogs.