A Golden Opportunity to Support Golden Retriever Health
Would you like to do more to support Morris Animal Foundation’s groundbreaking Golden Retriever Lifetime Study? Become a Golden Volunteer!
Golden Volunteers are needed throughout the contiguous United States to help us retain our amazing participants at a grassroots level. Our Golden Volunteers use their unique talents to help us make this study a success. Volunteer efforts play an integral part in the fight against canine cancer and offer hope for a healthier future for dogs worldwide.
Who Can Become a Golden Volunteer?
- Anyone 18 years of age and older
- Local Golden Retriever club members can become club ambassadors for the study
- Veterinarians, veterinary technicians and veterinary support staff can help mentor veterinary clinics that are new to the study
What Do Golden Volunteers Do?
You can use your personal strengths and abilities to help us retain the owners and veterinarians enrolled in the study in a number of ways:
- Speak to local groups (clubs, veterinary associations, etc.)
- Distribute informational materials
- Network through social media
- Write a blog
- Attend events (walks, shows, symposiums)
How Do I Become a Golden Volunteer?
It’s easy! Simply fill out the contact form below, and we will contact you.